Superdome Drum and Base
- Double (one on each side) flag mount holes with pre-molded stops for all-purpose flagging situations
- Enlarged arch carry handle allows gloved workers easy, comfortable and secure grip
- Ribbed dome top for increased target value and superior structural strength
- High gravity molded rubber base hugs the road as if it were "glued down"
- Recessed reflective band tiers, maximum width 6" accommodates USA MUTCD 2" maximum spacing specifications
- Two pre-molded light mounts are designed for standard size bolt and cup washers (lights sold separately)
- Rounded dome top discourages any dangerous debris or rocks to collect on top of drum
- Tested and certified to meet the crashworthy requirements of NCHRP-350
|Drum Materials||Low or high density polyethylene|
|Drum Weight||LDPE (12 lbs.), HDPE (10 lbs.)|
|Drum Height||Base of drum to bottom of dome - 36"
(meets Fed. MUTCD VI Section 6F-5e)
Base of drum to top of dome - 39"
Base of drum to top of handle - 41 1/2"
|Drum Diameter||18" minimum (meets Fed. MUTCD Part VI, Section 6F-5e)|
|Reflectivity||H.I. / E.G. / D.G.|
|Reflective Band Size||4" / 6"|
|Light Brackets||2 each|
|Flag Brackets||2 each|
|OPTIONAL BASE SPECIFICATIONS|
|Base Material||Molded rubber snap-on base||Drop over base (natural bio-degradable materials or molded rubber)||Drop over base (blow-molded polyethylene plastic, sand fillable)||Sand filled snap-on (LDPE / HDPE)||Sand bag snap-on base (LDPE / HDPE)|
|Base Weight||25, 30, 40 lbs.||28 lbs.||3 1/2 lbs. (empty) to 40 lbs. filled||4 to 40 lbs.||2 1/2 lbs.|
|Base Color||Black||Natural/Black||Black / Cad. Orange||Cad. Orange||Cad. Orange|
|All specifications and descriptions are subject to change without
Patent No. 5,722,788 & Patent No. 6,019,542